TYSM, you guys! 🥰🎄🎅🏻
- Thank the person (or people in this case!) who tagged you and link their blog
- Put the rules at the beginning of your post
- Answer all 12 questions
- Tag 12 people (can’t be the person who tagged you, or any of the people that person had tagged)
- Create 12 new questions
- Q1: What’s your favorite Christmas movie?
- A: Hm, that would have to be Rudolph the Red-Nosed Reindeer movie. (bEcAuSe sEnTiMAnItaL)
- Q2: What was your first Christmas present ever (if you can remember)?
- A: Oh, uh, ^yikes^ I don’t remember.
- Q3: Is Christmas your favorite holiday?
- A: Of course!
- Q4: Have you ever done Blogmas?
- A: No.
- Q5: What’s the best present you’ve ever received?
- A: Last year, we got a Nintendo Switch! (As a family)
- Q6: What’s the worst present you’ve ever received?
- A: …lip balm. Not socks; I love those.
- Q7: Do you like giving Christmas cards?
- A: No.
- Q8: Are you giving anyone a Christmas card this year?
- A: Still no.
- Q9: What was the best present you ever gave?
- A: A Pokémon battle stadium card set with instructions on how to play to my *obsessed* brother.
- Q10: Have you ever had ice cream in winter?
- A: Yeah, of course! Mmm, ice cream… 🤤🍦
- Q11: What’s the worst present you’ve given someone?
- A: A coffee mug.
- Q12: How much “in the Christmas spirit” do you get?
- A: Not very much, tbh.
Q1. Do you have a Christmas tradition? What is it?
A: Every year, we hide the Jesus from the Nativity til Christmas and eat breakfast before presents.
Q2. Your favourite Christmas drink?
Hot chocolate with marshmallows and whipped cream and sprinkles… mmm! 🤤😋
Q3. Do you love celebrating Christmas with family or with friends?
A: I’ve never done it with friends… so family!
Q4. Any plans for Christmas?
A: Stuff myself with food and open presents! It’ll be a staycation!
Q5. A Christmas movie which you plan to watch?
A: Noelle with my family.
Q6. What is your favourite Christmas song?
Carol of the Bells by Transiberian Orchestra, like Ariela.
Q7. Do you like snow? ☃︎
A: Um, yes!
Q8. Your favourite outdoor [Christmas] activity?
A: Sledding! If it snows…
Q9. What are you asking Santa for Christmas?
A: One, Santa isn’t real. Two, an iPad, Pokémon cards, and books.
Q10. Are you participating in a gingerbread house competition?
Q11. Your favourite Christmas dish?
Q12. Have you made an apple pie? Or ever tried it? How was it?
A: No, yes, I don’t like apple pie.
- Do you like snow?
- What’s on your wishlist this year?
- What’s your favorite fChristmas tradition?
- Have you ever made a gingerbread house?
- What’s the best present you received?
- What about the worst?
- Hot chocolate?
- What’s your favorite Christmas movie/book?
- Do you believe in Santa?
- Do you like baking the ✨classic✨ Christmas cookies?
- Three words: ugly Christmas sweaters?
- New Year’s or Christmas?
- Thank the person who tagged you and leave a link to their blog
- Mention the creators (Tiction and Nehal)
- Use the tag #gif-y-love and choose a GIF you love for each of the provided prompts (oh look something I can’t d
- Tag at least 5 people
So: thank you, Riddhi, for the tag!
Onto the prompts!
- I’m bored
- Current mood
The Wheelchair Teen (though I know you’re on hiatus 😕)
Whew! 3 Bitmojis, 11 GIFS, and 23 links later, we’re at the end.
Merry Christmas and a happy New Year’s!
Ps. Someone please do the Peer Pressure Tag; I would appreciate that!