Today we have the wonderful…
Thank you, Beahive for the nomination!
- Display the award logo on your blog.
- Thank the blogger who nominated you and provide a link to their blog.
- Mention Okoto Enigma, the creator of the award.
- Tell your readers 3 things about yourself.
- Answer 5 questions from the blogger who nominated you.
- Nominate 10 – 20 bloggers.
- Notify your nominees by leaving a comment on their blog.
- Ask your nominees 5 questions of your choice, including 1 weird or funny question.
- Share the link to your best post.
Lots of rules! Intimidating…
- I have two brothers and one sister (and a family bulldog)
- I actually kind of like Pokémon
- I cannot stand peanut butter
1. What is your most prized possession?
Hm… I would say my Pokémon card binder; I don’t own any books but they would definitely be prized if I did.
2. Do you like day or night better?
Day, because at night I’m dead asleep. 😪
3. What is your love language?
I don’t even know what this is asking. Latin…?
4. If you were able to become immortal, would you?
Oh, that’s tricky. I think yes, because I’ll never die whoop!
5. Who is/are your comfort character(s)?
Easy! Percabeth and Sokeefe!
Rayna (again! hehe)
Last but not least… Prutha
- What’s your favorite flavor of ice cream?
- What’s your favorite book (series)?
- Cat or dog or fish or hamster?
- Cake or cookies?
- ^the weird one^ What’s the grossest thing you’ve eaten?
My Favorite Post:
The Peer Pressure Tag
Onto the self-made tag!
This is something that’s been an idea for a while now, and I thought to do it now!
- Link back to the creator. That would be: bluemallowmelt
- Provide a link to the person who tagged you.
- Answer all questions honestly. No lying!
- Come up with 5 questions of your own. (4 have to be about peer pressure; 1 can be random and about whatever)
- Tag at least 10 people and provide links to their blogs. Please no “you!”
- Recommend at least 5 books or songs you see everywhere/are very popular that you’ve read or listened to.
- Use the hashtag #peer pressure tag for easier visibility.
The starting questions will be:
Have you ever asked (read: forced) a friend to read certain books?
Do you like popular songs?
Do you like unpopular books or songs?
Is there anything you’ve bought because it was popular?
Lastly: What’s your favorite animal?
To kickstart this, I simply tag…
(And yes I am a hypocrite sorry 😅)