*squeals in Greek*
I think my luck is improving, because I was tagged by name for this!
ALRIGHT ENOUGH FUN.
•Link back to the creator, Madame Writer Blog
•Link back to the person that tagged you or the blog on which you saw it first. So: Krisha’s Cozy Corner
(Look at me, figuring out links snd stuff)
•Answer all of the prompts given
•Add one of your own
•Tag at least five people
That’s an order? I have to enjoy this, I guess.
NEVER HAVE I EVER…
1) …read a later book in the series first.
YES LIKE ALL THE TIME AND IM ASHAMED GO AWAY.
2) …burned a book.
Okay, no, but I have watched someone *cough cough* Mak&Chyss the Gatchatubers *cough cough* burning Flashback because ARGH FITZ.
(I’m also yelling a lot today)
3) …read a book I knew I would hate.
Harry Potter. Hands down.
Sorry, Potterheads reading this but… I can’t lie.
4) …wrote fan fiction about my favorite books.
Well, duh, yeah. That’s the reason I started WordPress!
5) …loved a book when I was young then hated it when I got older.
No. But, I had an all-time favorite book that’s not my absolute favorite anymore.
6) …dressed up as one of my favorite book characters.
I was going to be Annabeth for Halloween. But, no Halloween for Zoë this year. *sad face*
But… I dressed up as Cinderella when I was like five so yes?
7) …hated a book by an author I love.
Well, um, no? I can’t remember.
8) …gone into a bookstore with one book in mind and bought many more.
I get all my books from the library, so no.
9) …read the end of a book before the beginning.
10) …read a book without the dust cover.
What is this asking??? No???
11) …skim-read nearly half a book.
12) …seen the movie before reading the book.
James and the Giant Peach. But, other than that, no.
13) …had/have a crush on a book character.
Yes, I want embarrassment and awkwardness. Haha.
SO EVERYONE THINKS I LIKE PERCY OR KEEFE OR SOMETIMES EVEN FITZ.
LIKE NO SHUT UP PLEASE.
Rayna @ Ray Is Writing
Mary Elizabeth @ Middle Mary
Evin @ A Curly Sue’s Ramblings
Erin @ Reading on a Star
Bulbul @ Bulbul’s Bubble
Tagging the same people, are we now?